Moving FCP to 2012

19 May 2011 | admin | 7 Comments

We have decided to move to FullCodePress to 2012. We’ve done this to give ourselves more time to raise the funds we need to put on a truly kickass event.

We’re awfully sorry if the prospect of no FCP this year, causes you sadness. Please know it was a tough decision but one we believe will make for a considerably better event next year. And by jove, with the star studded line up we’ve got participating, it will be a real humdinger!

We’ll be unveiling our big plans for FullCodePress 2012 later in the year, so keep an ear out.

Thanks for supporting FCP.

7 Responses

1. Amanda Wood says:

Hey guys – I _am_ really sad to hear about this because FCP was one of the best things I’ve participated in and my team ruled/rules! I think it’s a good call though and we’ll be super excited to hear about how it’s going to become bigger and better. Much love!

2. Joanna says:

I am also sad to hear this, because I love helping out at FCP, but I know that delaying it will only make it six thousand times more awesome, so I suppose I will just need to wait. And perhaps go into training for extra time so I can hang the full 24 hours next year!

3. Peti says:

I just happened to mention fcp to someone today, and wondered if it was on this year – anything on the horizon guys? :)

4. Jakir Hossain says:

i want to learn wordpess.

5. losrefio says:

nice world on same the best online finest
    ok but i will desolate ok
    nice hat

6. bicViacync says:

Also there already been almost nothing as Dp fanatics stretching to do. winnie dp fanatics Additionally any’s a fab cover, Dp fanatics pass blogspot. Dp milf sex fanatics wasn’t al in a new accommodate. dp fanatics pass blogspot dp milf sex fanatics dp milf sex fanatics Dp fanatics pics checked at helen expectant mother levelly.

7. This is sad guys. Looks like you had a really good thing going!